14mm 2-Channel Needle Electrode Set
Neurosign® disposable subdermal needle electrodes are designed to acquire EMG signals from muscles. When used with the Neurosign® V4 Intraoperative Nerve Monitor, the colors carry right through from connection to the on-screen channels.
– Same color coding from patient to display
– Packaged in sets to improve efficiency
– Suitable for use with multi-channel nerve monitors
– 14 mm subdermal needle
– 1.5 m twisted pair cables, which connect to the pre-amplifier pod for ease of use
– Single patient use to reduce cross-contamination risk
– Box of 10 2-Channel sets (4469-00); Single package (5883-00)
The 2-channel electrode set contains all required needle electrodes for 2-channel EMG monitoring, including:
– Blue electrodes, twisted pair (Ch1)
– Red electrodes, twisted pair (Ch2)
– Green electrode, single (Reference)
– White electrode, single (Return)
*This product is not for purchase by the general public.