Lantern Laryngeal Electrode (LLE), 8-9mm
Neurosign® patented disposable Lantern Laryngeal Electrode is an innovative design for recurrent laryngeal & vagus nerve monitoring. The revolutionary lantern design of the electrode ensures contact with the vocal cords in all patients, even when the endotracheal tube position is suboptimal.
– Conforms to vocal cord position
– Gentle self-regulating pressure to vocal cords
– Suitable for use with multi-channel nerve monitors
– Fits size 8 mm to 9 mm endotracheal tubes
– Time-saving setup with integrated ground electrode
– Suitable for use with standard or reinforced PVC endotracheal tubes
– Single patient use
– Box of 10, including a reusable connection cable
*This product is not for purchase by the general public.