Single Channel Surface Electrode
Offered through a unique partnership with Invotec International, Inc®, the Single Channel Surface Electrode is used during head and neck procedures to monitor the integrity of the recurrent laryngeal nerve through contact with vocal cords.
The Single Channel Surface Electrode is designed to be secured to an endotracheal tube and is offered a standard stick-on or wrap-around electrode.
– Provides contact with either the right or left vocal cord
– Suitable for use with multichannel nerve monitors
– Fits endotracheal (ET) tubes from 7.5 mm to 10 mm
– Standard stick-on: P/N 29-80500S
– Wrap-around stick-on: P/N 29-80500W
– Universal connector
– Single patient use
– Box of 5
– Grounding Green Single Needle Electrode sold separately, PN 1705-00-TE
– White Single Needle Electrode used for reference with monopolar probes sold separately, PN 5872-00
*This product is not for purchase by the general public