Intraoperative Nerve Monitor
Neurosign® has a reputation for producing simple, reliable and cost-effective nerve monitors for ENT surgeons. The Neurosign® V4 Intraoperative Nerve Monitor continues this tradition, but uses modern technology to deliver a 4-channel solution for nerve monitoring in ENT surgery – helping surgeons to preserve what matters.
With surgeon insight at the heart of our development process, the Neurosign® V4 is designed to help the surgeon preserve nerves, allowing the surgeon to concentrate on the surgery, confident that the monitor will warn of nerve proximity.
*This product is not for purchase by the general public.Watch V4 in Use
An integrated system that is intuitive, simple and upgradeable.
Workflow – leading the user through logical steps to improve efficiency
Cost of ownership – disposables provide a significant saving against other devices
15” color touch screen – no stylus required, use your finger
Stimulator pod – allows two stimulating probes to be connected simultaneously
Trolley system – easily maneuverable with self-contained storage
Storage pockets – provide storage for pre-amplifier pod, stimulator pod, and mute sensor
Easy to clean – no sharp corners, storage pockets can be removed for cleaning
Servicing – replacement of complete assemblies by service trained personnel
- Color-coded EMG needle electrodes, pre-amplifier, and on-screen channels – ensure that the correct electrodes correspond to the active channels on the monitoring screen.
- Impedance checking – ensures reliable monitoring during the procedure.
- Manual controls to adjust volume and stimulator levels.
- Primary stimulator for probe, to test tissue and map motor nerves.
- Upgradeable pre-amplifier allows for additional application options.
- Muting of electrocautery artifact – automatic muting of monopolar electrocautery and instrument-evoked artefacts.